Packaging Machinery Parts & Service
Constantly updated to reflect the latest CE rules, compliance with the EU Machinery Directive, and the latest PUWER regulations, Loveshaw machines can be relied upon to perform as required, and perform very well indeed.
While all our machines are designed to be robust and easy to maintain, Loveshaw none-the-less recognises that parts will wear and, in order to maintain optimum performance, just like a car, machines will need maintaining.
- Field service visits
- Technical support
- Mobile service technicians, quick response times, fully racked service vehicles, common spares to hand & on-board
- Preventive maintenance programs
- Risk assessments (consistent with PUWER)
- Installation, commissioning, training
- Pre-installation site surveys
- Break down cover
- Machine audits, health checks & risk assessments
- Operator refresher training, training certificates
- Machine upgrades & modifications
- Telephone support
- Integration of printing & case sealing & case erecting
- Same technician, whole range, no need for multiple visits
Spares & Parts
Common wear parts for all machines are kept at the Andover warehouse facility, ready for next-day despatch as & when required. Spares packs are also available for purchase either at the time of a machine purchase or subsequently, if required.
Preventive Maintenance Programs
12 month service plans can be taken out. The plan will include a recommended on-site visit schedule that is determined according to machine utilisation, peaks & troughs in production, and potential shut-down periods. With a valid contract, 20% discount on spares is offered, and in the unlikely event of a call-out, customers with service contracts in place, get priority call-outs.
All operating instructions, maintenance and installation instructions, and loading & unloading guidelines are contained within the machine manuals.
Operating safely is paramount. Loveshaw is a member of the Safe Contractor accreditation scheme. All our sales reps and service technicians are trained in risk assessments.
Every machine is subject to independent verification for compliance to all CE, BS and PUWER standards. All machines are checked for compliance before despatch.
Loveshaw Europe carries Public Liability Insurance of £25m GBP.
Loveshaw complies with all our group global policies for H&S, Ethical Trading, and Conflict Minerals.