HRP MicroJet InkJet Printer – Cuts Labour Costs
A manufacturer was exploring a low cost printing solution which would eliminate the need for hand applied end tags on lumber. The Loveshaw HRP Printer solved the issue
Loveshaw were invited by a national distributor to visit a hardwood lumber manufacturer located in south central Pennsylvania. The manufacturer required a low-cost printing solution which would eliminate the need for hand applied
end tags on lumber. End tags were labour intensive to apply, meaning the production line did not run at full speed. They are also far from ideal as they can be easily removed.
Loveshaw conducted an on-site demonstration of the HRP MicroJet. The unit was attached to the manufacturer’s existing conveyor system. The lumber absorbed the quick-drying porous ink perfectly. The numeric code was crisp and easy to read. The lumber manufacturer ordered their first HRP immediately after the demonstration. Within a month, the manufacturer had identified additional opportunities for the HRP and purchased an additional five units.
The HRP MicroJet Printer has resulted in:
Labour costs reduced by 100% by eliminating the need to have an operator stationed to manually apply end tags.
HRP Performance features:
- 11mm Print x 1 line, or 2 line of 5mm, up to 3 lines of 3mm each
- Built-in estimated cartridge usage data
- Snap in , snap out method for changing ink cartridge
- Low ink indicator
- Extremely low maintenance requirements
- Different colour inks available
- Porous and non-porous inks for printing on a variety of substrates
- Print quality: 300 dpi: High resolution text along with logo and graphics capability