New York manufacturer – Loveshaw Patented Tape Cartridge Solves Box Crushing Problem
For a New York manufacturer, the Loveshaw Little David LDX-RTB case sealer with pneumatic head virtually eliminated box jams and resulted in 25% increased throughput.
Loveshaw were invited by an authorized Little David® distributor to visit a retailer of entertainment products located in upstate New York. The end-user required increased production efficiency while eliminating case jams. They had been using a slower speed competitor case sealer which would often jam when presented with an under-filled (void) box.
After an on-site demonstration of the LDX-RTB with pneumatic head, the end-user concluded that this case sealer would provide two major benefits.
The purchase of the LDX-RTB case sealer with pneumatic head has resulted in:
- 25% increased throughput (standard LDX-RTB runs at 35 meters / min while the competitor model was running at 24 meters / min)
- The pneumatic head with patented light-touch cartridge virtually eliminated box jams as the tape head glides over the case, instead of crushing the case.
LDX-RTB Little David Performance Features:
- Operator-fed, semi-automatic, random case sealer which automatically adjusts for height and width, then top and bottom seals the box
- Processes cases 40% to 80% faster than the nearest competition.
- Processes void-filled and overstuffed cartons.
- Industrial grade design and components ideal for high volume environments (for example, distribution e-commerce / fulfilment centers
- Speed: Standard: 35 meters per minute / High Speed: 47 meters per minute
- Case Range: Length: 150mm – infinite / Width: 140-560mm / Height: 90*-620mm *min height can be reduced to 65mm with reduced tab length
- Machine dimensions: 1,632mm x 854mm x 1,521mm
- Center fixed e-stop and moveable magnetic on / off switch for operator convenience.
- Power Requirements: 240 volts,50 Hz, 1Ph
- Air Requirements: 9 SCFM @ 85 psi
- CAC60 Case Locker Tape Cartridge with five patented features